BodyTalk Practitioner Tone-Lise Stenslie is certified in PaRama BodyTalk.
Summary of PaRama BodyTalk
PaRama BodyTalk is the advanced version of the popular BodyTalk System that is being utilized by thousands of practitioners throughout the world.
The beginning and advanced modules of BodyTalk give practitioners a comprehensive system of health care that covers a large portion of general health care and well-being maintenance.
PaRama BodyTalk incorporates state-of-the-art energy medicine using the principles of quantum mechanics, mathematics, lateral logic, and philosophy to take the next step in expanding that scope of practice.
What does it address?
The more advanced formulas of PaRama BodyTalk are tailor-made for each client's particular needs. This will include many serious illnesses; stubborn chronic illnesses; complex emotional issues; severe allergies and food intolerances; etc.
The system also works in specialty areas such as sports medicine and rehabilitation, and can be used to maximize performance in every area of human endeavor. PaRama BodyTalk is also commonly utilized to help facilitate personal and spiritual growth.
How does it differ from normal BodyTalk?
Normal BodyTalk works like most other health care systems in that the treatment session is given during the appointment and the body then responds progressively with each appointment.
In PaRama BodyTalk, most sessions are formulated at the time of the appointment and then set to run at different times of the day or night, usually for several days.
Many illnesses are stubborn to address because of the habit patterns of the body and the complexity of what needs to be done. Setting up a formula that repeats itself constantly pushes the body into rapid change. In a way it is like taking medication several times a day for several days. The difference is that the PaRama formula is setting conditions up for the body to repair itself – the fundamental principle of BodyTalk.
These formulas are run by the most sophisticated computer in the brain – the prefrontal cortex. The average person has an overworked brain because of all the stresses of illness, work, the environment, etc. Hence, the main formula is usually run at night while the client is asleep and resting from all those activities. This is when the brain’s maximum computing power is available.
Is there anything special I should know or do?
Yes, you need to know that these sessions are powerful and ongoing:
1) They use up quite a lot of the processing power of your brain to bring about life changing improvements. You may feel tired and this is why we prefer to have them run while you are asleep when possible.
2) Sometimes, for the first few nights, you may wake up when the program starts to run because your conscious mind will wonder what is going on. Just be aware of what is happening and go back to sleep.
3) During the days or weeks while the formulas are running, bear in mind that your body is healing at a very deep level. Try to nurture it and reduce your activities if they tire you.
4) Be aware that if a Dynamic Interactive Formula (the “detectives” of the PaRama BodyTalk system) kicks in during the day, you could feel a bit light-headed or disoriented. This is not dangerous, but try to slow down your activities for the 10 to 30 minutes it may run so that you maximize the results.
5) Be aware that if a major stressful event happens in your life during this time, the body may shut down the programs. In this case your PaRama BodyTalk Practitioner will need to reactivate or modify them at your next appointment.
6) As your health improves, the formulas will need to be stopped, modified, or changed. Regular appointments with your PaRama BodyTalk Practitioner will ensure that everything goes well.
Excerpted from "PaRama BodyTalk Information Guide, PaRama College, International BodyTalk Association. Click here for the full information guide, PDF 127k.
Contact Tone-Lise for more information about PaRama BodyTalk.